Veterinary Behavior Consultants
Dr. Lynne Seibert BS, DVM, MS, PHD, DACVB
To Schedule an Appointment for Your Pet
- 1. Review our cancellation policy above
- 2. Click the green button below for an estimate and online scheduling; scheduling your appointment online is the fastest way to book our earliest available appointment; we book new patient appointments 10-12 weeks in advance
- 3. Our response time to phone/voice messages is delayed due to high call volumes
- 4. Return new patient paperwork (history form, contract and waiver), to help us prepare for your visit. We must receive your forms at least 24-hours prior to your appointment, or your appointment will need to be rescheduled with loss of your deposit
- 5. Carefully read the client contract before signing it; it outlines what is included with your consultation and how we handle and charge for ongoing contact and care
- 6. Each appointment is for one pet only. Please contact us if you need assistance scheduling appointment(s) for multiple pets.
- Appointments are 1.5 - 2 hours, to allow time for history-taking, discussion, and demonstration of behavior modification; these are NOT drop-off appointments
- 7. You must bring your pet to our office for the appointment (we do not provide house calls for small pet species)
- 8. Do not bring small children to your appointment
- 9. Ask your veterinarian to email pertinent medical records and laboratory results; if you do not request them, we will not have complete information for your pet's assessment
- 10. If you need an appointment for an exotic or large animal, please call or email us for assistance
- 11. You may bring or send photos or videos of your pet to us, but never provoke a negative or aggressive response for the sake of obtaining video - we do not need to see your pet misbehave in order to help
- 12. We do not process pre-authorization paperwork for insurance plans prior to a consultation
TELEHEALTH RECHECKS APPOINTMENTS are only for patients seen at our office in the previous 6 months. If it has been more than 6 months since your last office visit, use the "6-month Recheck, Office Visit" option when scheduling
When scheduling your appointment, please let us know if any of the following apply:
1. You feed your pet a raw diet
2. Your pet is not up-to-date on vaccines, deworming, or heartworm prevention
3. You are sick or recovering from an infection, or you have a fever or cough
4. You have been exposed to someone who is ill or tested positive for COVID19
5. You recently received a live vaccine (Flu mist, MMR, varicella, chicken pox, or shingles)
6. If you are sick, we will make accommodations for a telemedicine appointment instead
A non-refundable fee of $100.00 is required to schedule a new pet appointment.
A non-refundable fee of $50.00 is required to schedule a 6-month office recheck.
The booking fee will be subtracted from your invoice when your pet is seen.
An appointment can be changed one-time if it is at least 72-hours before your appointment. If the appointment is rescheduled more than once, or with less than 72 hours’ notice, the deposit is lost and no credit will apply. If you decide to cancel the appointment (regardless of the reason), the booking fee is still non-refundable.
Connect to our appointment booking site (link below) to receive an estimate.
We must receive completed paperwork for new patients at least 24-hours before your appointment, or your appointment will need to be rescheduled with loss of your deposit.