A non-refundable fee of $75.00 is required to schedule a new pet appointment.
A non-refundable fee of $50.00 is required to schedule a 6-month office recheck.
The booking fee will be subtracted from your invoice when your pet is seen.
Appointment changes can be made one-time if it is at least 72-hours before your appointment. If the appointment is rescheduled more than once, or with less than 72 hours’ notice, the fee is relinquished and no credits will apply. If you decide to cancel the appointment (regardless of the reason), the booking fee is still non-refundable.
We must receive completed paperwork for new patients the day before your appointment, or your appointment will need to be rescheduled with loss of your deposit.
Masks are required while in our office, which we will provide. Masks must be worn correctly, covering your nose and mouth, for the duration of your appointment.
Examples of safe and effective face coverings include N95 respirator masks with no valve, disposable polypropylene or cotton surgical masks, and homemade cloth masks with multiple layers of fabric.
Bandanas, handkerchiefs, knitted masks, fleece balaclavas, neck fleeces (gaiters), and masks with exhalation valves are not acceptable face coverings. We are happy to provide a safe facial covering for you at your visit. There are no exceptions to this policy.
When scheduling your appointment, please let us know if any of the following apply:
1. You feed your pet a raw diet
2. Your pet is not up-to-date on vaccines, deworming, or heartworm prevention
3. You are sick or recovering from an infection, or you have a fever or cough
4. You have been exposed to someone who is ill or tested positive for COVID19
5. You recently received a live vaccine (Flu mist, MMR, varicella, chicken pox, or shingles)
6. If you are sick, we will make accommodations for a telemedicine appointment instead
Veterinary Behavior Consultants
To Schedule an Appointment for Your Pet